K2 is the latest phase of development and growth here at Kingmoor Park.

The outline consent for K2 allows for up to 1,100,000 sq ft of industrial/distribution buildings in sizes from 30,000 sq ft to 600,000 sq ft, specified to the occupier’s exact requirements, up to and including BREEAM Excellent and EPC A+.

Occupiers will benefit from easy access to the M6 at junction 44, providing HGV travel times of 3.5 hours to Birmingham, 1.5 hours to Glasgow and 2 hours to Edinburgh.

Committed to Sustainability

Kingmoor Park is fast becoming a leading sustainable business park by enabling multi-sourced energy provision to all our occupiers.

Our on-site solar farm produces 75% of the park’s total energy needs with the remaining 25% being provided off-site from 100% renewable and sustainable sources.

But our commitment to sustainability goes further… At Kingmoor Park, we can deliver BREEAM Excellent, EPC A+ buildings on request, we operate a ‘bus to work’ scheme to reduce car journeys, and our 24-hour security operation is provided using electric vehicles.


K2 not only allows for over one million sq ft of buildings but also allows for the construction of the main estate roads running north/south and east/west across the site.

The advantages of K2 have already been recognised by DPD who have taken a 62,800 sq ft pre-let. The building has been designed to accommodate their specific mix of van and truck logistics, perfectly illustrating the bespoke offer which all occupiers can expect at K2. Whatever your business needs, K2 can deliver.