System Training, providers of training for HGV drivers and fork lift druck drivers, have recently relocated to the Kingstown annex of Kingmoor Park from Carlisle Airport. The company have taken over nearly 10,000sqft of office space creating three new jobs in the process.
System Training is one of the UK’s leading training providers. The company delivers logistics training from Driver CPC Training to Apprenticeships working with logistics and utility companies, military and government departments, local authorities, national corporations to small businesses and the self-employed.
Commenting on the move, Ross Nicolson, Estates Director for Kingmoor Park said:
“We are delighted to welcome this training wing of System Group to the site. Kingmoor Park is perfect for their needs giving them the space and the location to build the business including a permanent maneuvering area, which is vital for any business associated with large transport vehicles. This new addition to our tenant portfolio comes hot on the heels of the relocation of NE Truck Spares Ltd who have also recognized the benefits of Kingmoor Park the county’s only industrial estate with Enterprise Zone status”.
All Enterprise Zones benefit from:
– All business rates growth within the zone for a period of at least 25 years being retained by the local area, to support the Partnership’s economic priorities and ensure that Enterprise Zone growth is reinvested locally.
– Government help to develop radically simplified planning approaches for the Zone using, for example, existing Local Development Order powers.
– Government support to ensure that superfast broadband is rolled out throughout the Zone, achieved through guaranteeing the most supportive regulatory environment and, if necessary, public funding.
Depending on the location within the zone there could also be the additional benefit of either:
– 100% capital allowances for plant and machinery, in a limited number of cases and subject to State Aid, where there is a strong focus on manufacturing,
A business rate discount worth up to £275,000 per business over a five year period.
There could also be additional benefits to suit local circumstances, including:
– Tax Increment Finance to support the long term viability of the area.
– UKTI support for inward investment or trade opportunities in the Zone.